Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Two and a Half Questions with Skyler McGlothlin

You've been quiet lately. Not including the mini limited EP on Cactus Island Recordings, "Stonch", what have you been working on?
Shapes Have Fangs.. My laptop was stolen in 2006 and this inspired me to quit making beats for a while. Since then I've been focusing all my time on our band Shapes Have Fangs.

Who do you like more, Nautilis or Malcom Kipe; and more importantly, why?
Nautilis, because it is a collection of information that originated from 5th dimensional information sound waves that were retrieved by pleiadian spirit crystals given to me by Billy Meier.

What are your feelings on your earlier work when you listen to the album now?
I'm quite surprised by some tracks and can not listen to others. Certain tracks from Axolotl are used every day to 4th dimension wave gates.

Are you an axolotl?
Well the title is based on 'Axolotl' by Julio Cortázar. The short story deals with existentialism - the individual is entirely free, and, therefore, ultimately responsible.I am not an axolotl, I am human. But I do not claim to be 'of earth'.

myspace.com/nautilis | nautilis.net

No comments: