Sunday, August 17, 2008

Headphone Commute’s review featured on MOG

If you've been following my reviews, you should have already guessed that I try to steer clear of self promotion. I am not affiliated with any entity and only write about the music that I like. It is my way of sharing those special finds with you. Back in the days it was just a  matter of making a mix tape off some treasured records. Now it's all about the intarweb, blog-o-sphere, social networking, etc. It's hard to dig through the onslaught of information, most of which is only trying to hook you in, for another click, for another bump. That being said I want to extend my sincere thanks to all the readers and say that I appreciate your audience - I wouldn't want to talk into the void. In return I promise to deliver the same unbiased content. There's only one purpose and agenda behind these words - to spread the word about the music that I love. OK. Now time for self promotion. Hehe. I am proud to announce that MOG has featured a selected review by yours truly. MOG is an online community of music lovers and bloggers (aka moggers). It's a free social network which is centered around the music that you listen to, with recommendations, tracks, and most importantly, reviews like this one. My featured review is covering one of my favorite artists, Ólafur Arnalds and his latest EP, Variations of Static. I will syndicate the review in its entirety in the upcoming post. Meanwhlie, be sure to drop on over, say 'hello', and if you already hold an account, add me as your Trusted MOG.

Read: ÓLAFUR ARNALDS : beautiful in the same way the arctic is…

www.mog.com/Headphone_Commute

No comments: